How it Works
Every event is unique, so pricing depends on various factors.
- First, fill out the “Request a Quote” form (insert link to Request Form page). We will email you a brochure which will go into further detail about the needs of your event.
- Once you have customized your event options, we will create a proposal for you to review.
- We will call you to confirm details and introduce ourselves at a time of your choosing.
- Please reach out to us directly if you have any questions at all about our services!
Once you have Requested a Quote, received your brochure and customized your event, you will receive:
- Based on the info you provide, we will provide a custom proposal to send to you.
- During this part of the process, we would prefer to chat with you to make sure we have the details of your event and services you are interested in covered completely (this is a most important detail for accurately pricing your event).
- This also allows us to answer any questions you may have and vice versa.
- We are fully licensed alcohol caterers and we actually DO provide the alcohol, unlike many bartending services, so we will ensure that we adhere to any local ordinances at your event site.
Reserve The Date
- Once we have agreed on services and dates a contract will be drawn up for you to sign to lock in your date. *We often receive multiple requests for the same dates, so we must book your event within 14 days of the original proposal date sent to you.**
- To lock in your date, you must sign your contract and pay a nonrefundable retainer of 50% of the total balance due for event.
- The fun begins!
- We will set up a date with the bride and groom to discuss and sample cocktails, and customize a special beverage menu for your event.
The Big Event
- We will arrive 1-2 hours before our agreed serving time begins, to setup the bar for your special event.
- Once we have finished serving, we will clean up area around bar and collect any visible trash in our setup area.
- The ONLY thing we will leave behind are amazing memories for you to cherish for years to come.